Via on Feb 25, 2012

By pressing play you agree to float away

with Kathryn.

YouTube Preview Image

Now that you have your music, float on down and enjoy the ride…

~~~~~~~

The joy in these images is the result of a joyous life lived

by the lovely yogini, Kathryn Budig (Facebook)

~~

Follow Robert Sturman’s evolving creative journey (Facebook)

Pass this on if you enjoyed the ride

~

Editor: Brianna Bemel

About elephant journal

16 Responses to “Kathryn Budig: The Yoga of Balloons by the Carousel. ~ Photographed by Robert Sturman”

1. Brianna says:

Love these and the song goes with them perfectly. Thanks Robert!

2. photog says:

so corny—grossly idealized. dumbly cute.

3. Love this, Robert! Perfect mid-winter pick me up, especially paired with Bon Iver.

4. Meredith says:

Really fun, beautiful. It reminds me of the things I loved as a kid mixed with aspects of life I love as an adult. Thank you for sharing this.

5. Barbara Potter says:

Wonderful images Robert. You rock

6. Andrea Balt Andréa Balt says:

Song & photos = floating now. I especially loved the last picture. Amazing work. Thank you.

Just posted to "Featured Today" on the brand new elephant culture homepage.

Andréa Balt, editor elephant culture.
    "Like" elephant culture on Facebook.
    Follow @MindfulCulture on Twitter.

7. Andy says:

I want Kathryn to bear my children.

8. Tanya Lee Markul Tanya Lee Markul says:

Just posted to "Popular Lately" on the Elephant Yoga homepage.

Posting to Elephant Yoga on Facebook and Twitter.

Tanya Lee Markul, Yoga Editor
    Join us! Like Elephant Yoga on Facebook

9. ferenz says:

This is exquisite and inspiring…!!!!

10. Lovely. Free. Floating is nice. Thank you.

11. La Yogini Paris says:

Wow, I think my heart is going to burst. When you get this much raw talent, beauty, creativity, and inspiration together, how can the result be anything but totally incroyable, as we say here in France. More Bon Iver/Sturman collaborations, please!

12. Mamaste says:

Agreed! ~Mamaste

13. Carl says:

Lovely job, both of you. it is a pleasure to the eyes and a light for the soul…

14. [...] photos come from here and belong to Robert Sturman. Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this [...]

15. [...] journal icon for my site and it would take me roughly three to five business days to replicate what Ms. Budig did with the sizing of her icon. I’m computer illiterate so I don’t know how to do this [...]

16. Sky says:

How fun and whimsical! Living in the moment. Being completely present and savoring life. An absolute feast for the senses. Lots of smiles here, Robert. Thank you.

Et oui, La Yogini Paris. C'est complètement incroyable!