Youtube is full of Hooters-esque models (barely) in bikinis doing yoga. But unless you’re a 12 year old boy, it’s best to scratch the surface…and when you do you’ll find thousands of years of knowledge at the tip of your clickety click mousepad.
Did I forget any wonderful yoga videos? If so, email me the youtube link and I’ll put ’em in if they’re better than something in here.
1. Daft Yoga. It’s cute, it’s fun, it’s…a kinda embarrassing imitation of the originals. Whatever.
2. Anusara with Bridget Woods Kramer…mmmm…nice voice…
3. The master, Richard Freeman himself, in this oldy goody classic:
4. Another old Freeman, stand back ladies:
5. More Freeman, too good not to include:
6. Patricia Walden, in a onesie, looking verrry early 90s.
7. Call me biased, but Elena Brower of Vira Yoga with our video man Alex’s cut…is pure perfection.
8. Our interview with Seane Corn, the one the only the amazing the charming the real:
9. More Seane:
10. a million viewers can’t be wrong:
12. Rodney Yee, of course:
15. Finally, lovely-inside-and-out yoga diva Shiva Rea:
16. We’ve covered this before, but here’s Krishnamacharya, granddaddy of modern yoga, in 1938:
17. Pattabhi Jois, venerable founder of Ashtanga yoga:
18. A youthful BKS Iyengar:
19. We’ve covered this before, love it: Enlighten Up! with elephriend Nick Rosen.
20. For dessert, Mr. Inappropriate Yoga Guy, leading the pack with 2 mill views:
hot on elephant
How being an Empath can lead to Adrenal Fatigue, Insomnia & Exhaustion. 36,443 shares Intuitive Reading for the New Moon: Trust in the Magic of New Beginnings. 6,900 shares A Meditation for Manifesting our Dreams on this Powerful New Moon. 4,182 shares She is a Wild Card, the Omega Female. 3,880 shares Orthorexia: The Eating Disorder that Isn’t. 507 shares We Don’t know what Love is until we Learn what it’s Not. 1,494 share I Love you so Much that I Don’t Want to be with You. 888 shares She was Meant for More than Normal. 1,816 share This Technique can help you Remember Anything (& Fight Depression). 563 shares The Nitty Gritty Truths no one ever tells us About Divorce. 434 shares