Every Friday, we take a step back from the rush of everyday life and connect with Mindful Community.
Over 8,000 good humans join us every Friday from dozens of countries and cities and towns and middle-of-nowheres from all around our world: Boulder, Minneapolis, São Paulo, Madrid, Edinburgh, Brisbane, Delhi, Jakarta, Dawson City, Bangkok, Copenhagen…
Show up for yourself. Show up for each other. Show up if so inspired.
And if you can’t show up live, we’ve got the video replays here for you to enjoy after the fact:
Friday, June 5, 2020: Anti-Racism: Jane Elliott educates Waylon & 8,000 Elephant Readers (& you!)
Comments from some of our Mindful Readers during the event:
- “My young daughters are watching and this is invaluable information for them!” ~ Erin
- “This is the best fierce grandma energy I’ve ever seen.” ~ Alexis
- “I can’t take notes fast enough. This is fantastic.” ~ Brittany
- “Jane and Waylon, thank you for ripping my heart open in the best possible way.” ~ Julie
The weekly mindful round-up of articles mentioned in the meeting:
- If you Know you aren’t Racist, watch this Blue-Eyed, Brown-Eyed Test.
- Read why you’re Basically Good.
- The world isn’t even close to what you think it looks like.
- I am Black. This is what I Need (& what I Don’t) from White Allies.
- Hey America, I Can’t Breathe.
- No Justice, No Peace. ~ Kit Shelton
- “If you think the country changed overnight, you haven’t been paying attention.”
Suggested Reading from our Guest, Jane Elliot:
Read 0 comments and reply